- Weight capacity: Rated to 400 lbs. body weight. (181 kg)
- Maximum Load Capacity: 400 lbs. combination total body weight and plate weights
- Glideboard: 16” x 47”
- Rollers: Sealed precision ball bearings
- Pulleys: Chromed steel pulley case with plastic pulley wheel
- Cables: 1000 lb. vinyl-coated cable
- Handles: Soft synthetic rubber padded handles with ABS swivel handle and nylon webbing for hammer grip action
- Home Use: 5 years on Frame, 6 months on Moving Parts.
- NOT warranted for commercial use.
- In Use: W/L/H 19” x 90” x 43” / .48m x 2.29m x 1.09m
- Folded: W/L/H 19” x 51” x 9” / .48m x 1.3m x .23m
- Frame & Rail Construction: Chrome-plated upper rails. Black powder-coated lower rails. 1 1/4” x 2” steel tubing.
- Unit Weight: 82 lbs. / 37 kg.
- Board Upholstery: Non-tear vinyl covering.
- Foam Padding: 1.5” (3 cm)high-density foam.
- Resistance Levels: Six Levels 26 degrees, ranging to 6 degrees and 6% to 54% of body weight.
- Storage Capabilities: Rails fold into ladder & rollers on base to enable easy storage. Fits under most beds.
- Included Equipment: Glideboard, Dynamic Unilateral/Bilateral Pulley System
- Rolling Range: 36.5”
1 . Total Gym XLS Owners Guide