Strengthen the muscles of the upper body by doing a proper pull up using only a portion of your body weight. The Total Gym Pull-up Trainer is built on an adjustable incline allowing users to select a percentage of their own bodyweight to pull. With seven incline levels to select from, this unique pull up station rivals most lat machines by allowing users to lift anywhere from 35 percent to 65 percent of their own bodyweight. Its incline design also permits anyone to do a plyometric or one-arm pull-up.Speak To Us
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Designed to successfully allow anyone to perform pull-up using their own bodyweight
- Strengthens all the muscles of the upper body
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and increased athleticism
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels
- Allows for plyometric movements
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Facilitates a proper pull-up with assistance
- Offers four basic hand grip positions
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Restricted range of motion
- Train using only bodyweight
- Joint friendly, non-compressive
- Reliable tool for assessing upper body strength
- Progress users to full body weight pull-ups
- Adjustable incline design allows for partial bodyweight shoulder press and decline push-ups.
- Seven incline levels allow users to progress from pulling as little as 30 percent of their own bodyweight up to 60 percent.
- Steel and aluminum construction provides long-lasting durability.
- Includes link to exercise library with additional and advanced exercise options.
- Glideboard Range of Motion: 33 inches [840 mm]
- In Use: 70” x 45” x44” [L/W/H] (1.8m x 1.1m 1.1m)
- Floor Space (area): 16 Square Feet [1.5 Square Meter]
- Maximum user weight capacity: 400 lbs [181 Kg]
- Frame & Rail Construction: Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails
- Unit Weight: 120 lbs [55 Kg]
- Glideboard: Synthetic leather covered foam
Warranties and Shipping
• Frame- 5 years
• Moving Parts (rollers) – 1 year
• Upholstery – 90 days